2013年7月12日星期五

Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour with Airport Transfer Travel Blog


Just because of the long distance, I always missed the Great Wall tour before in Beijing. This business free time, I joined a half day Mutianyu Great Wall tour with airport transfer. Since limit time in Beijing, so I must visit the Mutianyu Great Wall when I deplane directly.
Arrived at Beijing in the early morning, I met the people who picked me up and transferred to Mutianyu Great Wall. May be you will ask me why I choose this section of the Great Wall rather than the famous Badaling Great Wall. Tours in Beijing before, the tour guide had told me that the Mutianyu Great Wall is the most beautiful section, especially from spring to autumn, so I decided to visit the summer view of Mutianyu Great Wall.

Mutianyu Great Wall covers with Green

When we saw the Great Wall, I was addicted into its grand scenery. The whole mountain is dressed in green clothes. Under the green leaves, the mountain seemed like a Chinese girl get married. It is said that the Mutianyu section is steeper than Badaling section, and climb it is more difficult. So I took cable car to enjoy the beautiful girl. Lies as a dragon, the Great Wall is so long that I cannot see its head. The guide said the most beautiful scenery at NO. 20 watch tower, of course, I must see it. It is said that Mutianyu is the best section that combines the hiking level with beautiful mountain scenery. From it, I was right there luckily. Boundless green leaves let me want to stay there and forget the meeting time.
After all, I have visited the Great Wall. It was the most important thing in my life journey. Finally, I must say thanks to the tour operator which offers me best airport transfer service and well English speaking tour guide.

Resource:http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/beijing-travel-blog/half-day-mutianyu-tour-with-airport-transfer.html

没有评论:

发表评论