2013年7月5日星期五

1 Day Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour


As the transfer stop, Beijing attracts me lot, even though it is not my first time in Beijing. It is summer in China now, and the good time to have a Beijing tour. Because of the layover time in Beijing, I booked 1 day bus tour online, offered by a Beijing China travel agency. Last time in Beijing, I visited the most famous Badaling Great Wall, but this time I chosen what I most wanted places – Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
The tour guide and driver picked me up on our departure time. After breakfast, I started my journey to Ming Tombs. Entered the car, I found the other tourists were all Americans, and we become friends quickly. About one and a half drive time, I arrived at Ming Tombs. This was the first time I enjoyed the real coffin chamber. Walking through a green way where placed various big animal status and supposed to be the Ming guides. I visited the most famous Dingling and Changling, they are the two largest coffin chambers in Ming Tombs. Entering the buildings, I was surprised how they built them in that ancient time. They are so ornate and well-preserved, buried 13 emperors in Ming Dynasty.

Summer Scenery of Mutianyu Great Wall

After traditional Chinese lunch, we were transferred to Mutianyu Great Wall. It is far away from Beijing downtown than Badaling Great Wall, but well worthy of your visit as the most beautiful portion among sections of the Great Wall. Less crowded than Badaling section, Mutianyu section is the best choice to enjoy the beauties and breathe the fresh air in suburbs of Beijing. It is very short walk from the parking lot to the base of Mutianyu section where you can take cable car to the wall. What an experience to seeing this small section of the Great Wall of the 7 wonders in ancient world. Perfect weather made the day extremely enjoyable and one I will never forget.
I would leave Beijing tomorrow, but I could remember this fantastic Beijing!

Resource:http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/beijing-travel-blog/mutianyu-bus-day-tour.html

没有评论:

发表评论